Make a Complaint
While we adhere to the highest standards, there may be occasions when someone may feel aggrieved at the action taken or have concerns about the level of service provided to a client or customer.
In these circumstances, we would recommend contacting us on 01324 621293 or using our Contact Us page and selecting the Service Level Option. We will respond to online representations within 24 hours. Telephone queries will be dealt with during the call or followed up by a supervisor within 24 working hours. In many cases, we can resolve matters at this stage without requiring further action.
If we have been unable to resolve the issue or you wish the matter dealt with formally, we will handle the complaint in accordance with the processes defined in our Quality Management System.
How to complain
Complaints can be made:
- Verbally, in person, at any of our offices
- By email to
- Using the service level option on our Contact us page
- By letter addressed to Grievances Section, Alex M Adamson LLP, 7 Park Street, Falkirk, FK1 1RE.
We will deal with complaints made by third parties acting on behalf of the complainant in the same manner.
AMA Complaints Process
- A written acknowledgement will be issued within 24 business hours from receipt of the complaint
- Where appropriate, the complaint will be copied to our client for their input.
- The Grievances section will liaise with the relevant department to investigate the complaint.
- A detailed response will be issued within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint. In the rare occasion where we cannot meet that timescale, we will keep you fully advised of progress.
- Where appropriate, a copy of that detailed response will be sent to our client.
External Complaints Bodies
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the AMA Complaints procedure, you should contact us again when we will advise you of the appropriate body to whom your complaint should be addressed. This will vary depending on the nature of the work which gave rise to the complaint.