Speed, Quality, Results
Citation and Diligence are at the heart of the services provided by AMA. With over 50 years of trading experience we have refined and improved our services to provide a service that not only meets key client requirements but surpasses them.
Essential client requirements that are central to our ethos include:
- Prompt Service and return of papers accompanied by an
- Accurate Execution of Service and a
- Clear and concise report containing all important necessary information for any future action.
Achieving Prompt Levels of Service
Our IT Systems
- Workflow driven Minerva software
- Automated document production based on an extensive and comprehensive database of instruction requirements.
- Inbuilt Scheduling to ensure all relevant date driven instructions executed on time.
- In-house IT team to ensure Minerva software, fully developed and controlled by AMA, is up to date and takes advantage of technological developments to benefit our client base.
- Vehicle tracking to ensure efficient officer allocation for urgent instructions.
- Vehicle navigation system can be re-routed from office for urgent requirements.
- Officers upload their work and execution details to handheld Tablets which synchronize by 3G via SFTP to drive efficiency while ensuring all data is fully secure.
- Officer cars supplied with Bluetooth printers ensuring urgent instructions can be printed on the road.
Our Information Systems
Achieving Accuracy of Service
People and systems optimised to achieve accuracy of service.